E.S.F.X. provides an online video service offering a selection of streams, tournaments, games industry events and other content. These video services including our video player, and any other features, tools, applications, materials, or other services, offered by E.S.F.X. on any website, device or platform are referred to collectively as the "E.S.F.X. Services".
Information Collected From or About You
What kinds of information does E.S.F.X. collect from or about me and my activities?
Generally speaking, we may collect the following information from or about you and your activities when you use the E.S.F.X. Services:
- information you give us, including your name, email address, birth date, gender, etc.;
- information automatically collected when you use the E.S.F.X. Services, such as your location, your activity on the E.S.F.X. Services, and information collected via cookies, web beacons, or other technologies;
- information from other commercially available sources, such as data aggregators and public databases, or our business partners, which may include your interests, purchasing behavior and your activities online, such as websites visited and advertisements viewed.
Are there other parties collecting information from or about me that I should be aware of while using the E.S.F.X. Services?
- Service Providers. Companies that provide services to us - including companies that assist with payment processing, website, user, and business analytics, data processing, account management, advertising, and other services - may collect information on the E.S.F.X. Services. However, our agreements with these service providers limit the types of information these companies collect, how they may collect it, and how they may use it.
- Social Networking Services. You can use the E.S.F.X. Services with social networking services, such as Facebook and connect your E.S.F.X. account with your social networking account. With your consent, E.S.F.X. may send information about you to these services, including information about your use of the E.S.F.X. Services. Social networking services also may collect certain technical information about you, such as the IP address of the device you are using to access the E.S.F.X. Services and the URL of the page you are viewing.
How We Use This Information
How does E.S.F.X. use information it collects from or about me?
- Payment Information. We only use payment information, such as credit card numbers, as necessary for completing a particular transaction or fulfilling a service and to prevent abuse of the E.S.F.X. Services.
- Promotional Communications. We may use your information to:
- provide you with promotional information about E.S.F.X. 's features, services, and other offerings that may be of interest to you;
- or provide information or offers to you that are related to the E.S.F.X. Services on behalf of E.S.F.X. 's business partners.
- Recommendations and Advertising. We (and service providers acting on our behalf) may use information about you, including your use of E.S.F.X., to provide recommendations and advertisements on the E.S.F.X. Services and elsewhere on the web.
How We Share This Information
With whom does E.S.F.X. share the information it collects from or about me?
- Other E.S.F.X. Users. The E.S.F.X. Services include social features that let you interact with other people who use them. Information that you voluntarily make public on the E.S.F.X. Services will be shared with other E.S.F.X. users. For example, if your E.S.F.X. username includes your real name, when you post a comment it will be associated with your real name.
- Business Partners. Except when they are acting on our behalf or when you have provided your information as part of a co-branded promotion, we will obtain your consent before we share your contact information with advertisers, business partners, or other entities that are not affiliated with E.S.F.X., so that they may send you promotional information about their products and services directly.
- Social Networking Services. You can use the E.S.F.X. Services on other social networking services such as Facebook, and connect your E.S.F.X. account with your social networking account. With your consent, E.S.F.X. may send information about you to these social networking services, including information about the videos you watch and your activities on the E.S.F.X. Services.
- Service Providers. We may also share your information with companies that provide services to us, including companies that assist with payment processing, website, user, and business analytics, data processing, account management, advertising, and other services. Similarly, we may share your information with other people or entities in order to provide goods or services that you have requested or to complete a transaction at your request. We may also enter into agreements with outside companies that possess the technology that allows us to customize the advertising and marketing messages you receive while using the E.S.F.X. Services. Your information, including clickstream data about your use of the E.S.F.X. Services and other online activities, may be shared with these companies so this customization can be accomplished. However, our agreements with these service providers limit the types of information these companies collect, how they may collect it, and how they may use it.
- Other Parties In Connection With a Transfer of Assets. If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, we may transfer your information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
How does E.S.F.X. use and share aggregate or non-personally identifiable information?
- We may use information in these forms for a variety of purposes, including for research or analysis, website administration, advertising, and promotional purposes. We also may share it with various affiliated and unaffiliated entities. For example, we may share aggregate information with advertisers about the volume of use on the E.S.F.X. Services, the specific E.S.F.X. videos in which users are most interested, and the effectiveness of advertisements viewed on the E.S.F.X. Services (as measured by the number of users who clicked on a particular advertisement). Also, we use independent third parties to help measure viewing of our content, and these third parties may report statistics about viewing in an aggregate or other non-personally identifiable form.
Do I have choices about E.S.F.X.'s use and sharing of the information it collects from or about me?
You have choices about our use and sharing of certain information that we collect from or about you.
- Other E.S.F.X. Users. E.S.F.X.’s Privacy and Settings page gives you the option to control how certain information in your profile (other than your first and last name) and your activities are shared when you use the E.S.F.X. Services. Please note that when you choose to connect your E.S.F.X. account with a social networking account such as Facebook you may choose to share your information and activities with other users of E.S.F.X. and that particular social network. You can change your privacy settings at any time on the Privacy and Settings page.
- Social Networking Services. E.S.F.X.’s Privacy and Settings page allows you to control whether your profile information (other than your first and last name) and your activities on the E.S.F.X. Services are published to other social networks such as Facebook.
Security, Kids and Other Information
How does E.S.F.X. protect the information it collects from or about me?
We use reasonable physical, technical, and administrative measures to safeguard information in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. For example, passwords and other sensitive information are encrypted in transit. We also take steps to ensure that only those E.S.F.X. employees, agents, and contractors who have a legitimate business reason to obtain access to your information are granted access.
When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card information on our order forms), we encrypt that information using secure sockets layer technology (SSL), an industry standard protocol for billing transmission in order to help protect the financial information you send us.
Despite these efforts, please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We want you to feel confident using the E.S.F.X. Services but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
Does E.S.F.X. collect information from children under the age of 13?
E.S.F.X. prohibits registration or subscription by, and will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from, anyone under 13 years of age.
THAT’S WHY IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE E.S.F.X. SERVICE AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, E.S.F.X. does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years-of-age. If E.S.F.X. learns that personally-identifiable information of persons younger than 13-years-of-age has been collected on or through the E.S.F.X. Service, then E.S.F.X. will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
The following are some resources that may help parents and legal guardians in monitoring and limiting your children’s access to certain types of material on the Internet. While Twitch does not endorse these products, we provide information about them as a public service to our community.